SoloFLAMENCO, established in 1996, offers high impact rhythmic entertainment tailored for corporate launches, theatre, cabaret and has entertained companies like Old Mutual, VW Barons, Caledon Casino and Spa, Citadel, UCT Business School, 196 Victoria and private parties.
BOOKING INFO REQUIRED FOR QUOTES
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following info:
- Proposed date
- Type of event
- How many guests
- Performance duration required
- Stage size and surface
- PA system with microphone for acoustic guitar availability
Flamenco can not be done on a tiled or carpeted floor, please indicate if we need to quote for a floor.
A Flamenco performance needs a minimum of 3 performers, no matter the duration of the show.
We do not use recorded music or CDs, but live musicians.
We never quote per dancer, but per show, where the show has been designed for best outcome within the parameters given by the client.
It is most cost effective to book a continuous performance than separate sets/ numbers with different performance times, as separate sets require a change of wardrobe, re-warm up, more time at the venue.
SoloFLAMENCO requires a secure and well lit room for the artists
- 50% deposit is required 30 days before the performance date to the secure booking
- Bookings are only confirmed when a deposit is received
- The full amount is due 2 days before the performance
- If an event is cancelled 20 days before the actual event, you will forfeit the 50% deposit
- If an event is cancelled within the 20 days prior to the event, the full fee will become payable